Thursday 15 October 2009

Rikki Loney: This is my last chance

Given that Rikki is only 21 and that the X-Factor is not the only means of achieving musical stardom, this sounds kind of bizzare but that's how he feels apparently.

Speaking about the X-Factor Boot Camp he told The Sun: "I went to Marrakech to give it my all.

"I was confident about going through as I gave the best performance I could give.

"I thought to myself, 'This is my last opportunity and if I don't give it my best now, I'm never going to give it'."

Rikki also confessed that support from his fans gave him the strength to overcome his previous rejections from the show.

He explained: "If it wasn't for the fans last year I don't think I'd have come back. I got great support when I got put out and that made me try again.

"I think the rejection makes you stronger - and makes you want it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment